Sugati means happiness, bliss, wellness or fortune. We as a trust would like to bring happiness and wellness. We can say Sugati means 'having a good or auspicious position'.
- Contribute towards Education
- Build awareness in cleanliness
- Inspire, Encourage, Energize everyone the trust can reach especially Children.
- Identifying the schools that require support to get children to school.
- Identifying the children who do not have any on basic education.◦Providing required support so that they can go to school.
- Identifying and supporting schools that lack basic facilities.
- Work closely with other organizations to reach needy children and provide education.
- Conduct medical and health awareness camps.
- Orphanages - supporting◦Make them self-sufficient.
- Old age homes - supporting◦Make them self-sufficient.
- Reach out to remote villages and support them to build basic necessities.
Sugati foundation plans and executes daily, weekly and monthly projects where we need your help. Everyone wish to contribute in a good deed. However, in this busy life it is not possible for everyone to spare time or energy.
Quote of the day
Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.
- Swami Sivananda
During the last 2 years sugati was able to support education for multiple students across AndhraPradesh and Telangana states.